can you get pregnant from anal sex?

I say yes, my boyfriend says no. Who is right?

Jessaroo1987

Asked by Jessaroo1987 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• your boyfriend. sorry but sperm and an egg have to be able to combine and eggs arent released from your anus
    Anonymous

• Well if you start out vaginaly the pre cum can get you pregnant, but if it's totaly anal then no because your uterus isn't located in your bowels
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• your boyfriend
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• nope. Unless he ejaculates on the outside and it drips down to your vagina.. then there is a chance of pregnancy
    Anonymous

• no
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Not if he wears a condom. But if he doesn't and any of his ejaculate gets into the vagina you could get pregnant. I don't think it is very likely though.
    I think he is looking for a reason to F you in the ass. Just like when guys say that cum is good for your skin so they can ejaculate on your face. LOL
    Anonymous

• as long as nothing got on or near your vagina opening then id say your save cause they can swim how do you think they get to the egg in the first place ask your doc. if your still un shour good luck
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• no i dont think he is looking for a reason to f me in the ass...haha...im already preggo..due in 7 days!!!!
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Eew... I'd really hate to get pregnant from sperm that spilled out of my ass!
    AmberMoffat

Answer by AmberMoffat at 8:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• There is a very, very minimal chance that sperm could leak from the anus, run into the vagina and cause a woman to get pregnant.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009