how can i know if i am pregnant ?

ok i had a period jun.19,2009 and the color was a light pink color and the next day it was off now so i waited and took a pregnancy test and it said i was not pregnant so now it's july and i have been have headaces ,cramps,i get tired fast and be sleeply a lot,cravings for food,lower back pain and i spit a lot and have to have a cup at all time so could i tested too early and i have alot of people tell me i look like i am pregnant so i need some one to tell me what to do are what do you think it can be it will help me a lot if you can give me some information cause it's been so long since i was pregnant i really do know cause i did not have any signs like i amd having now

ms.washington

Asked by ms.washington at 8:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should take another test. that is the only way to know for sure.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• hahaha, how do you know if your pregnant??! TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST, if it comes up negative, its NEGITIVE- you could have tested too early, take another one, and I wish you the very best- Didn'T, mean to sound rude, its not you, its ALL THE OTHER MILLIONS OF POSTERS.... AM I PREGNANT??! I don't know, piss on the keyboard and Ill test it for you, DO I LOOK LIKE A DOCTOR or a PEE TEST??!?! lol

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yes you may have tested to early. If your periods are regular you might be pregnant. I would wait to see if you have another period but even if you do take another test in 2 weeks. If it comes up negative and you never started or just had a period like the one last month I would make a appt. with your doc because sometimes test can be wrong, with 2 of my pregnancy's I never got a positive test I even decided to take one when I was 8 months and it still came back negative.lol Good luck

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• take a test.
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• well about it being negative is negative isn't true my friend took the blood test and it was negative but 7 months later popped out twin boys she's prego again and the only way they knew was because she got an ultrasound done. Tests don't always work. Good luck!!! Now quit reading and go take a test!! I'm curious haha :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2009