Ok is there any one out there ....

Who has a terrible wrecked MIL? Bc i do. She lives with us bc she did live with her parents and i felt bad so we moved her to oklahoma with us. Biggest mistake of my friggen life. She hides my car key,takes the car when she pleases, talks down to me and says she doesnt have to listen to me bc i dont have a real job( i babysit bc im pregnant and hubby wont let me work out of home) she has sat on me when i told her she cant take my car,i was sitting on the back of the car and she took off and i flew off the back(pregnant) told hubby baby wasnt his all bc she was mad and then admitted it not to long after she knew the baby was hubbies she was just mad at me. Now she is being nice to me and said she is only being nice bc shes afraid ill take the baby away from her.DAMN RIGHT. and now she wants to be in the room when we find out the sex of the baby on JUly 29th!!not happening!! anyone out there who has a crazy mil? am i so wrong?

audreybaby

Asked by audreybaby at 9:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• why can't she live alone? She could get govt housing and live in a nice apt on her own if money is an issue.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• lolol u r not wrong at all,,u have to leave her alone most of the day so she will feel bored and go back from where she come,but the first thing is u have to talk with ur husband about all these things and tell him that u r getting to much stress and u r scared about ur baby,,and tell him u can't make sex u r not comfy when some one in the house,,,take the car and spend all the day out,,listen love ur self and care for ur self before u care for him or her,god help u
    Anonymous

• i appriciate the advice problems.. i cant drive, and hubbies licence is suspended due to speeding. so she has to drive the car to get grocercys with us and such..pathletic he gets it back in novemeber thats when im putting her in a home. if she dont get to have my computer or the tv all day she will not drive us to get grocerys and she steals money so hubby had to change his pin number on his card several times.. she hides food from me so i cant eat. and no offence but she is probably 400 lbs. so she dont need no more food im pregnant i do.
    audreybaby

Answer by audreybaby at 9:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2009