Asking too much...?

We are selling our DD's old bedroom set, a twin bed, night stand, and 5 drawer chest, we bought it about 6 months ago for about $498 total. My DH and I only wanted this set for her starter set til we found one we loved and now we did and are going to buy that instead. The bed and night stand are still in new condition but the dresser has a few nicks in it that need to be painted. Do you think its too much to ask $99 for the whole set?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I think that's reasonable.
    Anonymous

• I think it's fine, I would just say $100, if you have them pay with cash, what's the point of giving a dollar back?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think that's a pretty good deal.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• thats a dang good deal if its in pretty good shape and u only bought it a few months ago i would ask like 150 for it
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would ask for $200 or best offer.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2009