If your house gets on fire...

What will you grab first? of course after your children what thing is that you may never leave behind for whatever reason.....

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 9:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mother- LOL.
    I need her, she is a second mommy to my child and soon to be.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• my kids and pets i would be sad at the loss of photos and stuff like that but my kids and pets are most important
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i would have to say my purse it has my credit cards and my car keys oh yeah and my very importans eye glasses in it so it would be my purse
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ok, so if all living things are safe (children, pets, perhaps plants..lol) I would grab either my djembe or photo album, whichever is closer
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'd grab my school books lol they are expensive... lol i just don't know... hmmm maybe my photo albums which are sort of by my front door, if that's how we're leaving. The basket of shoes by my door lol MY PURSE! I'd really try to grab my babies favorite toys
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009