does this mean he is into me?

my cell ran out of minutes and wasnt able to get online to talk to a guy friend till just now and i had 15 emails from this guy asking if i was mad and was worried something might of happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Either that or he is a bigger worry wart than I am :) 15 emails seem a little much for someone who is supposed to be just a friend.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'd say that is beyond being "into" you...I'd say that moves into scary stalker stage. Be careful.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• it's a bit excessive and sounds desperate if you ask me. Go slow. Maybe there is a reason he's not with someone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• he isnt with someone was cause his last gf passed and took time to move on
    Anonymous

• thats excessive. If he's just a friend now... imagine how this behavior would escalate if he was your boyfriend. I would watch his actions, but to me, theres some serious red flags there!
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009