i start feel shy when i sleep with my husband,i feel he just wanna me to make him blowjob and thats it,, actually its not a joyful life,may be sex is not the first thing in the relation ,but when some one playing with the nervous system ,,it hurts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• well i do not have sex since my daughter born 9 months..but my husband always have acomment on everything what i do so i just don't do it..
    Anonymous

• Ok hon use your spell check. I'm not being mean but really don't know what your asking.

Anonymous

• have you told him how you feel?
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Anon :59 I don't think English is her first language.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should consider talking to him about how you feel. You should have pleasure as well. You shouldn't be scared of your husband. It almost sounds like things may be abusive. There are battered women's shelters. Call your local DHS office or police station and they can direct you to someone that can help (if you need it of course)
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm not sure what you're asking. But if you're uncomfortable with sex in general or because you've recently given birth, then you need to let your husband know. If he's making fun of you because you don't want to have sex or because you're uncomfortable, then he's being verbally abusive and you should seek some kind of counseling.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 10:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• If you are shy about it maybe write down what you would like out of sex. And give it to him. Also make sure you are not the only one doing. He needs to work to make sure you're happy to have sex. It shouldn't be one-sided at all.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2009