If you are a 36B will you consider ...

breast augmentation??? to which cup size.... this if you can afford it of course, lets get a little dreamy here for a second...

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 9:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No way! I was a 36 B before i gained weight and now I would love to be back to that size!!
    Anonymous

• I've always said, that If I could move the fat from my butt to my boobs I would LOl. and you really can do that. It's called a Brazilian butt lift and I saw it on Extreme Makeover. Now I just need to win the lottery.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• well I was a 36 III and I got a reduction, and I have HORRIBLE scars and the bastered took WAY to much away.
    Its pointless to get breast implants at this point because my tits are one big scar, however- if I had small boobs like a B and no scars, HELLS YEA I would go up to a nice firm and sexy D cup.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I was a 34 large B/small C my whole life. After 2 kids I am now a 36D!!! and I HATE them. I have giant mom-cans. I would love for them to be smaller, they are SO in the way.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'd go to a 36 "full" C. I am a chicken and never would!!!!!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I got breast augment 10 years ago.. size 34B to 34D.. I have NEVER regreated it!! But I'm 5'9".. I think smaller people probably wouldn't want to make that big of a jump.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I've always been a 36 B/small C and I would never change. There's just enough that a push up bra make 'em look good, but they never get in the way... and I can jog without punching myself in the eye w/ my boobs.

Anonymous

• nope not being a A I would love my Bs
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm a 36 C right now and pretty happy. I'd just want them to sit up some more and be fuller! If i could have plastic surgery, my tummy would be the first thing, and my boobs would be second lol
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Nope, I am very happy with my 36B's!!! Before I got pregnant I didn't need a bra, so I will keep what I have. I am sad when I lose weight because the "girls" are the first to go.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2009