Sick and Tired of being sick and tired

Okay so I'm pregnant with my second! My first was a perfect pregnancy so sickness I didn't lose energy heck if I wouldn't have taken a test I could have been on the show " I didn't know I was pregnant." But with this one it's the complete oppisite! I'm so tired and my little girl is into everything!! And I just can't keep up! I can't eat anything even though I'm starving my butt off! What are some tricks?!?!?!?! I've tried crackers and dry toast but nothing! As for the energy I just try and not look tired cause I know cadence can sense it and I just play with her which makes me even more tired. When my hubby comes home from work he plays with her so I can go get rest but I feel guilty just going to lay down! Any suggestions to help these problams?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 9:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its ALL about keeping a routine and making it simple and easy to follow. any mother that has more than one kid will tell you routines are ALWAYS best. kids need structure, and its easier on mommys

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• OHH another thing, I am currently pregnant with number 2, my other being 2 years old. My doctor told me to carry around a baby doll, diaper it, coddle it, bounce it, even have "feedings" to get my son used to having to entertain himself, and have quiet time, and to be careful around baby- its working really great so far!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• we have a very good routine but when she's awake it's hard to keep up with her.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It's definitely difficult. I just had my second child 3 weeks ago. My kids are 18.5 months apart. Get a family member or a friend to come over in the day to help you with your daughter. That will help tremendously if you have an extra hand to help during your pregnancy.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I HEAR YA!!!!!!!!! I'm 32 wks with my second and my daughter is a 2yr old Mon-star :) I push through and when it's tough on me, I bitch. But when it's wasy again, I apologize to my husband for it.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2009