If You Were a Millionaire....

What charity(ies) would you support and why?

MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 9:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have my own charity. I would buy a trailer park or a few trailers in different areas and help families and other deserving people get back on their feet.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Any cancer. My stepmom passed about 8 months ago due to cancer. It was a skin cancer that was on her skalp and it got into her blood stream and caused tumors in her brain(5), lungs(10), liver(they stoped counting there was so many) and spine(3). I was verry close to her. She was more of a mother to me then my mom was. When she first found out about the cancer she did the kemo and radiation. After all of that she was told that she had 1yr-1.5 years left. A month later they told her 6 months and the next month they told her it could be days or just a few weeks. I went back to california to see her and the night after i got there she passed. I would have done anything to make her feel better and for her to still be here with us today. I miss her so much and i wish there was something i could do so other people have more of a chance when fighting cancer. And i would gladly throw all of my money to that.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• American Diabetes Association and The Cancer Society.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Any charity that assisted needy children.And by needy I mean Health, wealth or Education.
    I think the children are our future and we need to take care of them, when those that are supposed to can't or won't.
    momof3t

Answer by momof3t at 10:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• American Cancer Society, MS Society and my local Children's Hospital. I would also start my own charity. I would by either an apartment complex or trailer park and make it affordable for those getting on their feet or trying to better themselves and their situation.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009