Holy!! something is moving in my house!!

Okay so i swear to god something is going on in my house!! I keep typing but things keep moving!! I'm the only one home and it's not a mouse all of ours are in their cage but stuff keeps falling and I'm freaking out??? I don't believe in ghosts...until now!!!

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 10:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol....just tell it to stop!
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 10:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My brother and his girls swear that late at night they hear someone walking on the roof. Maybe it's a g-g-g-g-ghost!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• take some pics maybe something will show up
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• maybe one got loose? or something got in from outside. There was a story a few weeks ago about a woman who found a boa constrictor in her washing machine. Personally I would prefer to find a ghost in my washing machine LOL
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• luvmygrlz, I just came back in here to say the same thing! lol, if you have a digital camera take a series of pics in the direction you hear the noise or see things moving. Maybe you'll see an orb.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ahhh no kidding at least the ghost cant eat you

just say ask it to leave if it keeps up it could be a critter loose
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Oh, sorry Heidi, that was me. I was just checking some things out and I didn't know I was making too much noise. Again, sorry. =)
    amberlynsky

Answer by amberlynsky at 11:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• call someone to come over
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• haha thanks amber!! you should seriously come over!! it was nuts the dogs were fast asleep and cadence was with chase and like I had this nail polish kit thing on the desk and it like seriously moved!!! So I stayed in here to see if anything else would happen and then a bang in our bathroom and our toothbrush thing had fallen over!! AHHH
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009