How can you draw a line between jelous or not jelous

when it comes to your partner. Will you be jelous if you know he has co-workers that are not really good women, the type you can tell by how they dress and how they talk specially to him. Plus a couple are single and others are the 'other' to somebody else...And him being such a flirt and loves attention from other people, how can you tell your partner not to have this type of "friends", i mean i cant be with him at his office i can go to parties and watch them and shoo them away but, whats enough for you???? I trust him but i dont trust them...

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 10:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I hear ya....I've found an email he sent to a coworker and he seems to only have women friends. Now either he's gay or he's got a proposition up his sleeve.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• oh the email was not what a wife wants to read....he said it was a joke hmmmm
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• figure it out. You do or you don't. You have confidence in your relationship with him or you don't. There is a huge difference between being jealous and not so a line between the two just seems ridiculous to even consider.
    Anonymous

• Ugh.... I know the feeling. My ex boyfriend was a HUGE flirt.. flirted with everyone.. he HAD to be the center of attention at every party.. Mr. social butterfly.. It actually drove me nuts.. He was an assistant swim coach at this school and became very "chummy" with the head coach. He insisted they were just friends. We were on again off again for over a year and during that time he saw her regularly but continued insisting they were just friends. I later learned FROM HER they were actually dating that whole time. So he was basically "dating" both of us. I was livid. Just be guarded and pay attention .. go with your gut because I asked him regularly if they were dating (my gut told me they were) and insisted they weren't..
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 11:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• People shouldn't keep bad company. You come first and if he loves you then he will do whatever it takes to see that you are happy and secure in the relationship. I don't see why any man who has on plans to cheat would even want to be seen associating with a no good woman.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2009