have you ran into an old class mate that was cute while in school and tease you cause you were the "ugly duckling"

i ran into a girl i went to middle school with she was curvy then i was had a boyish figure and she would always tease me, now im skinny but curvy (the hour glass figure 36d's and size 4 jeans) and she is huge bout a size 18 at least...i thought it was funny sweet revenge without having to do anything lol... i know bad but this girl was most of my torment for years after

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not entirely sure where the relation of curvy middle school girls are victims of molestation came from either. Anyway. Yes. While I was always thin in school, I wasn't a popular girl. I see a lot of the popular girls and guys on FB now and most did not age well at all. Many gained significant weight. One girl who disliked me in high school made a jab at me on our high school page (20+ years later - can you imagine? I had actually forgotten about her) but like Anon :21 suggested ...I did grow up and not only did I laugh at her joke I added to it, which made her feel stupid. She never made a comment about me again on our high school site again. I agree. Sweet revenge
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 10:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I haven't ran into anyone, but I have a myspace && I see pictures on some of my friends pages. All the "popular, pretty" girls that I went to school with 4 years ago are all getting fatter && fatter. I personally never got teased, but I had friends that were && I feel that it's Karma coming back to bite them.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• young girls at middle school age who are curvy are often victims of molestation. The fact that she is overweight now is a sign that she may have been such a victim. I see the situation differently than you do of course, more objectively. Sweet revenge? That's just immature. You should have always been confident in who you were as a person no matter what your shell showed. If you have to brag about your 36d's and your size 4 ass then you still don't have such confidence. It's not middle school anymore. Grow up
    Anonymous

• op here

young girls at middle school age who are curvy are often victims of molestation. The fact that she is overweight now is a sign that she may have been such a victim.

who told you that? funny im a psychology major and i never heard that one i been working in that field for 10 years now.....
    Anonymous

• I was never teased in school, but I did see a guy from my middle school that we called "Frankenstein" because of a large forehead and some other features that as children we found unattractive. But when I saw him I had no clue who he was because he was HOT!!! I asked my friends who he was and couldn't believe it when they told me it was Frankenstein. People change in time.

Answer by missanc at 4:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009