Is it normal for your baby to move this much

i'm 21 weeks (with my frist)and i feel the baby kicking alot i purrty sure its kicking i never felt this befor in my stomach!it's lower and its like a jump or something!!did you feel the baby kick like this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• O yeah and your going to fell it more and more the further you get.

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• yes. totally normal and a very good sign.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I truly and honestly believe my little one is ADHD. sometimes I poke my tummy and Im like Jesus, stop already, I am not your personal punching bag.
    it gets worse and worse (in a good way lol) the further along you get, you think there stong now, wait until there is no room left and your tummy starts to morph and change shape! ITS AWESOME!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• oh my. mine did sommersaults! I swear he was breakdancing in there! YES! It is totally normal! It's also normal for them to be very still until right before you're asleep.. lol it drove me nuts!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• lol..YES!! Mine starts up every night when I lay down. I'm 30 weeks and he wakes me up at night kicking. I LOVE IT. I just pull up my shirt and watch my stomach roll and jump. He's moving now more than ever - So I can imagine you have alot more of that to look foward to. Enjoy it, it won't last forever! And like me, when he's born and kicking outside you, you will wish him/her back in there!!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm 20 weeks and my baby is also very active (this is my second). If I look closely at my stomach I can see my stomach move too. Ididn't feel my dd move until I was about 24-26 weeks so I think this is pretty amazing!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 11:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009