wth...I killed a wasp but I think it came back to life!!

I was so relieved that I killed the stupid thing but I just went into the kitchen and its gone! it's dead body was on the window sill...i killed with wasp killer - i used a ton of it and topped it off with some windex to make sure it was dead! now i'm freaked out that's it's still alive AND pissed! I don't want it to sting my baby....or me!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• hahahahaha....I don't mean to laugh really. Um did it leave a chem trail?
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I wish...when i find that sucker again he's gonna be sorry!!!!!!!!!1
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• LOL...sounds a little pet cemetary to me...hehehehe. I'm kidding. I've had that happen with house flies before. I smashed one, and went to get a paper towel to pick it up and throw it away, and as I bent down, it flew off right in front of me. Made me jump.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2009