Why even answer?

A couple of days ago someone posted a question "FOR SMOKERS", it said in the title "for smokers". There were 2 or 3 people who posted answers that said "I've never smoked" and tells why she doesn't like smoke. IF THE QUESTION IS FOR SMOKERS AND YOU'VE NEVER SMOKED WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTION? If she had wanted answers from non smokers she would have asked you, but she didn't. Not every question on here pertains to you, so get over yourself!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel the same way, I don't answer questions that pertain to husbands because I don't have one. I don't go in there and feel complled to type, "I don't have a husband so I can't help you"!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• haha i know how you feel!!
    Anonymous

• lol.....ur right..ppl just like to put there 2 cents in..lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• people just want a reason to bitch-
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I normally don't answer questions that don't pertain to me... BUT even though a person asks for opinions from only a certain group of people, they are asking in a public forum so the person asking should be prepared for answers from all kinds of people. Sorry, but it's true.

Anonymous

• Anon 10:34, I know it's a public forum and you can't choose who answers your question but I guess my question is why are some people so arrogant and self centered to think that even question that don't pertain to them are still about them.

BTW, I didn't mean for that reply to sound so bitchy, it's so hard to tell someones tone on here
    Anonymous

• I have actually told someone that in a question. She was being rude and didn't even answer the question being asked.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 11:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think it's because they feel like it. Just read over it and move on.
    Anonymous