How to tell if my ex wants me back

My boyfriend broke up with me last week, we still comunicate every few days( I don't have a car right now, so he offered to take me to the store) He says he still loves me, but when I put a date on getting back together he says he doesn't know, but when I talk about it in general he says it would be nice. Is there a way to tell if he wants me back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• obviously he doesn't or he'd be getting back with you now. Sounds like he's just being polite giving you a ride, maybe feeling guilty, maybe just wanting sex to tide him over until he can get with other women. No, it doesn't sound to me like he wants to get back with you
    Anonymous

• He will let you know. Trust me. In the meantime - DO NOT SLEEP WITH HIM!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Ask him straight up, if he doesn't give you a straight answer then you have your answer. Men will go after what they want. If he doesn't say yes then he is just keeping you around until he figures out if their is someone better for him ("for him" is the key here - not better in general!). Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't think the sun rises and sets in your honor!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I agree. It sounds like you're letting him know you want to get back together and if he were interested I'm sure he'd take you up on the offer... It's nice that he's being friendly still, maybe you two are meant to be friends...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• sounds like your just his fall back girl
    ksixberry2

Answer by ksixberry2 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Men are simple creatures.. They aren't as verbal as we are and they do not sit around and think about scenerio's like women do! If HE wanted to be back together with you he would be. He doesn't want to cut you out of his life completely in case whatever he has going on.. doesn't work out!
    Anonymous