Did your Cat ever leave you a Heart?

I was having A Bad Day! I went to lay down. DH calls me. Saying you're Cats love you come and See what they did for you. I didn't want to get up! Feeling Poorly & dizzy. But I did. So I'm thinking, what did one puke on the Books & book shelf? The Bed, The rug, What? So I go & see what DH shows me! Truly it was A perfect Heart! A perfect Heart in the litter box! I couldn't make A better one!! How Talented was one to pee' A heart of Love?? Did any of yours ever do such A thing!? We have Artists in our Family. Now they include our Cats!! Gotta' Love them!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pets

• LOL that is neat! Never seen one before!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Never any hearts here, Linda, but a lot of really impressive geodes. :O)
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Wow future crazy cat lady alert! You actually believe that your cat left you that 'on purpose'?
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Thats cute! And no my cat never did that haha. But we have to get rid of my cat. I just had my son and he is alergic =(
    Anonymous

• Lucky, all my cats ever leave me is barf....and the occasional spider.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeah, barf is all I get, I'm starting to think my cat is bulimic.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My cat has left me barfed up rat... yes he does LOVE ME!! LOL

He killed off the whole family of rats that moved in under our house within about six weeks, and got a tad beat up doing it too!! I know of four for sure- I found all or part!! of them... We smelled... a litter of babies I think, that got abandoned...

mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 3:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2009