How do you ever got over the loss of your beautiful newborn?

At 6 1/2 months i went to the doctor for a regularly scheduled app. I was so excited to hear my baby girls heartbeat :) to my surprise there was none. The worse news a mom could ever hear. Right away i was rushed to the hospital. The 3Dsonagram showed that her cord had kinked at the base of her belly. My husband and i were heartbroke. 12 hours later i delivered the most precious angel girl. We named her kaylynn. I held my daughter for as long as they would let me. from 11 in the evening til around 9 in the morning i wept over my baby. The time came when i had to give her up for the funeral home to take her. Still today i cry the same tears of hurt, saddness, anger, confusion... i ask God why me? A year later i gave birth to an amazing baby boy named Conner. July 3rd we celebrated his 1st birthday. With all the excitement and happiness comes saddness because this august 31 my angel girl would be celebarting her 2nd birthday!

31angelmommy3

Asked by 31angelmommy3 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am so sorry for you. Reading that made me break into tears. I have not gone through that so i cant say what would help but i will agree with the previous poster to honnor her by living you life like you would have if she were here with you today. She has tought you that you should cherish every moment you have with your son. My grandmas son was killed when he was 16 and still to this day many years later she has a hard time with it. He died on mothers day and my grandma still weeps for him on this day. She cant even leaver her house to go to church. I am always telling her and i think this would be the same for you that your little one is looking down on you now and she is telling you that she loves you verry much! All you have to do is listen. And just remember that she is up ther waiting for you. Dont let her see you like this. I know in my heart that she wants you to be happy so please do that for her. Agian i am so sorry
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am so sorry you have to go through this! I don't think you ever get over such a loss, it doesn't get better but it will get easier to bare. You just have to keep getting up each morning and living your life as an honor to Kaylynn.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm not sure how a mother can ever get over that loss. I haven't had such a loss but had to say I am so sorry that happened to you. I hope you can find a way to ease your grief.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 10:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Reading that just broke my heart. I cant even imagine how that must feel and felt at the time. It happens to so many women, I would like to say everyhting happends for a reason and you may one day know what that reason was. Then on the other hand you think there is no reason in the world why some one should have to loose a child like that. All you can do is stay strong and focus on Conner who I am sure is precious! Loosing a child at any age is NEVER fair or right, but theres got to be a reason why. I will pray for you. Just never forget your angel
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 10:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm so sorry for you. I don't know why such terrible things happen. I bet there is a part of your little girl in the heart of your little boy. Maybe he was a gift from her. The only positive thing that can come from such a tragedy is that it reminds us who still have our little ones to cherish them every second. Thanks for reminding me :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am so sorry..I think that is way more harder then having a m/c..I have no words to comfort you.

In Oct, my hubby and I were trying to have our first baby. I finally missed a period and found out I was pregnant. It was the one thing I wanted more then ever. By the end of Nov. I had a m/c and on Dec 1,08 I had totally lost it. I know that It doesnt seem that long but it was my first..with the man I loved...I had dreamed of being a mom since I held My little brother for the first time. And kinda silly but we named it Charlie,b/c it could be either girl or boy.

Im so sorry for your lost,and I know how you ffeel to a serten extent
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i'm so sorry for your loss!!!!!......it's not something you ever "get over"....you just learn to cope and move on.....it does get easier!!!!
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 11:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009