My friend recently had to leave a situation becasue it was unsafe for him and his child, he had to leave behind his 9 month old sons things, if anyone out there is not using a crib, stroller, highchair, or cloths size9-12 months and want somevody to take them off there hands we would greatly appreciate your generosity, his funds are very limited. Thanks in advanced.....

flyersnurse79

Asked by flyersnurse79 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would check with your local Free Cycle network, or ReUseIT...try YAHOO groups. It is a recycling group that keeps as much stuff that still has life in it out of the landfills! They always (I am in Iowa, but there are chapters I am sure in EVERY state) have lots of people who want to give stuff away, all you have to do is pick it up! It's used, might not be in perfect condition, but it's usually functional and FREE! Good LUCK!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Where does your friend live? If it is some what close I am sure I could help! Otherwise she could check out craigslist.com in your area and see what they have for cheap. Also local garage sales you could check the paper for.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 11:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would have him check out www.freecycle.org It is a great place to find things you need. Someone tonight just gave me a double stroller (free of cost) that has only been used once. Mine had broke and I was in need of one. Definately check it out, it is all free.
    momof4greatkidz

Answer by momof4greatkidz at 12:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2009