whats wrong with having self confidence or being proud of your figure?

im tired of being bashed by overweight women callin me immature for being proud about my size...i went from a 12 to a 3...i should have some bragging rights i worked hard to get there. and would like to say im not nasty rub it in ur face about it either....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *gasp!* HOW DID YOU DO THAT?? lol...i used to be an 18 after i had my kids basically back to back, i got down to a 12, but it doesn't seem as if i can get to my size 7 goal...what i used to be :((
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• not a damn thing, you go girl
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think ALL woman should be proud of their bodies. For the people who worked extra hard to meet a weight goal and got there then yeah there are some bragging rights
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 10:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• op here
    yoga, palates, hip hop abs vids, my kids love them to so that helped they pushed me with mom i want to do such and such video and want to set a good example so couldnt say no. also whole grains and fresh veggies. a couple of stalks of celery with peanut butter b4 meals helped me eat less. also keepin up with 3 kids 6 to 18 months helps
    Anonymous

• Nothing is wrong, hell if I could I would. Now I have a problem with women that flaunt their Jabba The Hut figures all over the place. I'm a Jabba The Hut, so I think I can say that.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• CONGRATS! Thats great that you were able to do that! You should be proud and done let other people tell you otherwise! I have always been thin and have not had to work to keep my figure so i give props to people who work for their goal! I dont think i would be able to do that. Bragg away girl!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• op here

6 yrs to 18 months lol
    Anonymous

• I am proud od being plus size myself! I was a size 14 before my son and now I am an 18 but I will only go as far as 14 because thats when I was happiest! I know its hard to lose weight but I already lost 3 lbs. and I will keep on doing it until I hit my goal!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I think you need to be sensitive to other people's feelings. I was a size 3 just two months ago but am back up to a healthy size 6. Most people over 35 can't stay that small and a lot of younger people have problems as well. It's great that you feel good about yourself, just don't make others feel bad if they weren't given the same body and metabolism you have.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 4:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009