What do you think of the name Sophia Patricia ibarra?

I wanted to name my future daughter Sophia brooke Michelle ibarra. My moms middle name is Patricia and my SO moms name is Patricia. People told me Patricia as a middle name doesn't fit. Which name do you like? Maybe the first choice but without Brooke? Heelllppp

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like it with Patricia in it. It is always nice to have your kids named after family. My 3 year old son's middle name is my dad's name. My son LOVES that he and grandpa have the same name (and spongebob's friend, LOL)
    momof4greatkidz

Answer by momof4greatkidz at 12:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i think its cute and would mean more if it was a name from the family. all of my kids have a middle name from a family member...and brooke is cute too but think Sophia Patricia sounds more sophisticated.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• momof 4greatkidz

ya it would go with the pattern of my twin boys. their middle names are patrick after their dad and robert after their grandpa. your husbands name is patrick?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I think it is a very pretty name and it sounds nice together.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009