Does anyone know someone who has acually ever WON a sweepstakes?

I've never heard of someone winning anything!

AmberMoffat

Asked by AmberMoffat at 10:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh man don't get me started, i just found out yesterday that my girlfriend won a sweepstakes and she's going to the freakin Bahamas! all expenses paid, food and everything! ugh makes me sick, i never win anything
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I used to be addicted to entering sweepstakes and instant wins. The most that I won from a sweepstakes was $500 worth of gift cards to Kohl's. I bought xmas gifts with that money. I also won $200 worth of movie tickets.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My dad won a trip to Brazil, skis, tennis rackets, clothes, etc. He entered every contest out there!

I've won minor stuff likes some books and water bottles.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yes, a lady I worked with at a grocery store one a Powerball jackpot or millions of dollars and she kept working for years after so she didn't get bored. They are very nice people too. Don't live beyond what they did before. I have won minor prizes at church festivals.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• YEP I win all the time : )
    EmmasGrammy313

Answer by EmmasGrammy313 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes I have won many, Last month was my biggest winning I won a $1,000 Gift card to Staples
    I don't enter for real big prizes because i can't afford the taxes.
    My sweep staking is like a part time job, You have to be persistence
    Good luck
    You can WIN
    skyhaven

Answer by skyhaven at 9:42 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• On another site i am a member at, a man won the HGTV Great Fall Giveaway, $75,000. And this past week 3 people got notifications that they won cars, I entered two of them, and one expired before I started sweeping. I watch to see who is winning and at what sites to see if the sites I enter are mentioned. I am very new at sweeping and have only won a coupon for Little Debbie Cupcakes and a card from TGIFridays... but by the end of the year I have over two hundred that are expiring... so I will wait to see IF I win ANYTHING that is substantial... Whether I do or not, I DO like entering, and know that it would be a very pleasant and unexpected SURPRISE when I win .....
    krngoldenk

Answer by krngoldenk at 1:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I won 2008 Dodge Charger Nascar Pace Car, a trip to Las Vegas, Richard Petty Driving experience there,, last Jan. 2009 and I am an avid sweepstakes person. I enter alot of the one time entry ones and yes, you can win, just don't give up. Everyone I have talked to said they never knew any one who won a car, much less all the other prizes along with it. So, I am proof that it does only take one time to enter and be a winner. Good luck to everyone who was a disbeliever in the sweepstakes hobby.
    Cathy55

Answer by Cathy55 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2010