artificial flowers

I am looking to do a side job of making flower arragnements for weddings with artificial flowers. Do you ladies know anyone who would buy them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I made the arangments for my step mom and my dads wedding a few years back. There are some people who would buy them you just have to put it out there that you do it =) Good luck and hope it works out for ya!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Good Question...I do my church's flower arrangements. I got started only because our church's budget is so tight we couldn't afford a real florist....hahaha and I'm the only one on the flower committee. I thought it would be hard, but I really enjoy it. I too have wondered how to go about marketing some of the arrangements on the side. If you find out, let me know too.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• try selling them to local drug or craft type stores.. or sell them online first.. on craigslist, or e-bay, etc.. and see how well they sell.. be sure to be creative and show pictures of your displays so they know what they are getting.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2009