anyone else having or had irish twins??

if u dont know what irish twins is its when the babies are less then a year apart..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• we're close...ours are going to be a year and a half apart my hubby just called them rusian twins lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm an adoptive mother of identical twin girls and their birth mother had a daughter who was only 10 1/2 months old when they were born (she was adopted into another family, we keep the girls in touch with each other) anyway, does that make them irish triplets?
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 11:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My boys are 12 months apart exactly to the day!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have a set of Irish Twins. I have an 8 year old son, born in Jan. and a 7 year old daughter born in Dec. I have heard from mothers of twins that Irish Twins are harder than regular twins (they don't have that in the womb connection), but they are sooooo worth it. My other two kids are 14 months apart, they didn't make the Irish twin cut off.
    momof4greatkidz

Answer by momof4greatkidz at 11:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My boys were born April 7, 2008 and April 6, 2009. They are giving me fits now, but I think in the long run it will be great!!!
    LoveColeLuke

Answer by LoveColeLuke at 3:32 AM on Sep. 26, 2009