I am wondering about the discount avon reps get???

so i just sent out my fith campaign and i know in the first 4 i got 50% off i'm wondering does that change or will i remain getting the 50% off of products
thanks
bree

Breena_leu08

Asked by Breena_leu08 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi, i am an Avon Rep. We make 50% on Avon items and 20% on all other items. Hope this helps, let me know if I can help with anything else. Thanks
    momof4greatkidz

Answer by momof4greatkidz at 11:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• So if my personal order was 79.00 the bill should only be half of that right??? cause my invoice just doesn't seem right
    Breena_leu08

Answer by Breena_leu08 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Hello! I am a sahm and I work for Internet CEO moms. I got laid off in April and this is the best thing. I work with a HUGE group of moms who stay home also and we help people create a safer and healthier home. The best part of it all is there are no parties or inventory!!! The group I work with is so positive and it's like we are all friends. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or email me at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. I would love to introduce you to the business! Hope to hear from you soon :-)
    Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• No it depends on how much you sell on how much you'll make. You are going to make 20% on an order that is $79. Your best bet is to strive to make the President's Club apprentice program. You need to work on selling at least $388 a campaign to do so. It sometimes takes a while to get your business going. Don't get discouraged!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2009