Would you work a full time job without getting paid?

Well, that's what's happening to thousands of PA state workers at this very moment! Gov. Rendell has once again procrastinated and isn't settling on a budget. The state workers have been "working for free" since July 1st. State workers including Dept. public welfare, state police, all departments of human services, etc. have been working without getting paid! It's outrageous! We cannot file for UC because we are employed. Many of the state workers are single parents, or couples who both work for the state - which means no income! Full time work for no pay! Gov. Rendell has told the employees to "Go get a loan" to pay our bills and living expenses. Right now loans are hard to come by not to mention a solution to the problem
Please help support the moms and dads and other PA state employees by dropping Gov. Rendell a line via the PA website or via ph. 717-787-2500.
Anyone else having this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I already do and plus over time I'm a SAHM
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• But that is BS
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• What?? I would be walking around with a petition for impeachment. Do not quit though that will screw ya up. I'm so sorry about that. Thanks for letting us know. Hey is this on record anywhere? Maybe a little publicity will help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009