is it normal during my 7 month pregnancyto feel like its hard to get out of bed and have so many aches in lower body. i didn't experience this with my previous 2.

Maryjaneof3

Asked by Maryjaneof3 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh i am in the same boat as u! i am almost 8 months now but ever since i was 7months i had a problems gettin outta bed and get alot of pains
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It only gets worse from here until you get to hold that baby in your arms then you forget about all that pain.
    With both my boys I had such bad back pains I couldn't sit lay or anything for more then a minute at a time the only way I felt better is being in a doggy style postion cuz then all the baby weight was off my back good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Me too!! I wake up with unbearable pains in my back. I am also 7 months.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• actually it is!!!!!!......i'm the same way.....i didn't get like this with my first two either!......it's miserable!!!!!!!.....lol....i tried taking tylenol but it didn't touch the pain!......try heat (no heating pads!....maybe try like a rice bag or snuggle up next to your dh (so)....lol)....that helps me some.....and a warm bath/shower will help a little too
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 11:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm finding the last couple of months way more uncomfortable with this one (third) than with my first. My second I was in horrible pain the entire pregnancy, so we won't even go there, lol.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 11:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• thanks everyone, yeah it just seems i can't do anything with my 2 kids b/c im in so much pain and can barely move. I feel like a terrible mom and I don't want my kids thinking i don't love them b/c I am so tired and aches so bad to move.
    Maryjaneof3

Answer by Maryjaneof3 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2009