artificial flowers

I am looking to do a side job of making flower arragnements for weddings with artificial flowers. Do you ladies know anyone who would buy them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you mean for bouquets or for table displays? I know I wouldn't be interested in artificial table displays because what the heck would you do with them afterward? But it might be nice to be able to have your bouquet after the wedding? I'm not sure though - I really liked having real flowers. How would the cost compare?
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i mean the bouquets, mens boutineers, and the womens corsages. For the flowers I made for my own wedding, had they been live flowers........I would have paid 250 just for the flowers....not including the cost of someone making them...and the price of the decor they used. I paid 100 for the flowers....and maybe 30 for the materials to make them. My bouquet would have costed me aprox. 120 alone....and i made it for about 60. So they would def save money.....and they were beautiful!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2009