Loud sports fans?

Are you a sports fan that yells at the tv and shouts out loud when your team is playing?
I get pretty hyped up and my girls are always telling me, "Mom! They can't hear you!"
I'm comfortable yelling for my team when it's just me and the kids and sometimes I forget we're not alone when my husband is home watching the game with us and I get all rowdy and then I get embarrassed. (He thinks I'm quiet...LOL!)

Cantstandya

Asked by Cantstandya at 11:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, I don't like to wach sports my hubby does football and hokey once in a while
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yes, I come from a loud sports oriented family. HUGE Greenbay Packers and Chicago Cubs fans. We love yelling at the players and the tv, and we KNOW they can't hear us. LOL!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my brother played hockey for 8 years my mom and I both never had our voices during hockey season we always lost them yelling during the weekend tournaments
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeah...I'm loud...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2009