Where and when did your water break? (Sorry... In the hospital is boooring.)

AmberMoffat

Asked by AmberMoffat at 11:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine was in the hospital, BUT...I will never forget when my mom was pregnant w/my sister, her water broke in the checkout line of the grocery store. She came home (it was only a block away) and told me to go get my dad and I got all indignant and asked how come she didn't get the hot dogs that she went to the store to get!! LOL
    TristansMom440

Answer by TristansMom440 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well, the first time I was setting in my father-in-laws old chair watching the Craft. It was the scene where they are on the beach and it's getting ready to storm and I feel a HUGE gush. Needless to say, we got rid of that chair.
    And the other two my water was broke because they were both planned (well, my daughters was early) c-sections.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• At the hospital, I was induced so I was ready when they told me, pretty soon you'll feel a gush of water so no real excitement or suprise. GOOD LUCK!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My doctor broke my water after 12 hours of labor and it not breaking on it's own.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I went to the hospital and was dilated to 6 cm so they broke my water there, they lie when they say it doesn't hurt! would have much rather had it happen on it's own
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I was induced, so at the hospital on the bed....lol. No big surprise there.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Was being checked to see if I was dilated and the nurse was like, Oh good girl you're water just broke! I was thinking that I had just accidentally peed on the nurse's arm.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well with my 1st,the dr broke it since he was already 5 days late.with my youngest i had thought i was just leaking a little,but turns out it did break.
    LND

Answer by LND at 2:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• with my first, my water broke at 3 am while I was in bed sleeping. I was woken up by a bunch of water gushing everywhere!!! lol
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009