How do you fix irratably while pregnant

I dont like being bitchy or irratable but everything is getting me mad or on my nervs how do you stop that?

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am so right there with you! I have been really irritable since about week 30 lol. Its getting worse and worse. Basically I spend a lot of time by myself so I'm not biting people's heads off, and only go around those who understand I'm not really myself atm! Take a lot of time-outs and maybe some meditation.. that should help! Good luck and remember, its only a few more weeks!!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• how do u fix it?
    A. Don't be pregnant.
    B.have the baby!
    lol
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Time. I was totally bitchy the first 3 months I was pregnant. It should go away in the next trimester
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• there is no other trimester I have only a few weeks left
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• it will go oway when you have your baby, this is the hardest time of your prego good luck and congrats
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I remember what that was like. I just tried to stay away from people and told everyone I was going on a bitch vaccation and not to talk to me at work.lol Thankfully I didn't have to deal with customers because that could have been bad.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• If there is a way to get rid of it, everyone is keeping it the biggest secret of all time LOL. Though I've noticed a lot of people who haven't been pregnant yet (& guys of course) tell me to just get over it & stop the bitching...but it's not that easy!!! I'd say, like everyone else, just wait it out. I think that's what we're all gonna have to do...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• judithvisco is right I was a total bitch my whole pregnancy and even more irritated that I was a bitch just try to keep your mouth shut around people who dont know you weel and let loose on people who understand lol and be prepared to say "i'm sorry"
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2009