how can i get my liitle man 2 poop in the potty

hes 2 he will be 3 in nov but hes got the pee down most of the time i put pull ups or diapers on him at nite but as soon as i get him 2 bed he poops in them what do i do any ideas im runny out of them help me please

Got2lovethismom

Asked by Got2lovethismom at 11:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Consistency is Key. Also, are you taking him to the potty about every half hour to an hour? I had to do this with my son for months before he finally got it (he was 2 and 8 months). Your son should catch on soon!
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• If he usually goes at bedtime, take him to the potty after his bedtime routine. He's probably not relaxing enough to go until after you put him to bed, so make sure he is in a relaxed mode. I used to give my kids a favorite book to look at (you can get wipable ones to make this more sanitary) and that seemed to help them relax more. I hope these ideas help.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 3:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2009