• In the Spotlight:

the AM I PREGNANT questions.

Am I the only one that gets personally offended and angry when someone posts the "Am I pregnant question" and when you respond, probably not, the flip out on you and tell you your wrong, and how are we supposed to know, and stuff like that?
a woman who would have only been 12 weeks along Had she NOT gotten the 6 negitive pee tests and the one negitive blood test SCREAMED at me, saying she probably is pregnant, and she felt movement, and she KNOWS it wasnt gas, and If I didnt have a good answer for her to keep walking??!
I was personally offended by her outragious behavior over the whole thing, after all, she asked.
"do u think Im pregnant"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you think I'm pregnant questions are just dumb. Seriously if you dont know how to tell if your having a baby you don't need one.
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I hate it when women ask if they are pg on here. Like we can tell them. Go to the Dr, go get a pg test and pee on it and shut up. If the pg test says no then go to the dr and see if you can get an u/s but don't go on a website and ask other women because we can't tell if you are thru the internet....duh.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I have to agree that i dont like those questions. All the answers are the same. TAKE A TEST! I think some people are so desperate to be pregnant they keep asking fo some hope that they could be. But if they dont want an answer saying most likley not then dont ask do you think im pregnant. I just stop reading those now. im tired of having to type take a test or go get a blood test done.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeah, it makes it harder on us at the doc's office when they come in and say, "well, online everyone's been telling me to get a urine test, but I really want a blood test just to make sure. " Just to let everyone know, if you haven't missed a period yet, and you get a urine test at the doc's office that shows up negative, then your insurance probably won't pay for a blood test, because you don't have a billable medical diagnosis for it. You have to have a missed period or vaginal bleeding or something with a possible medical diagnosis behind it, the Emergency rooms and Health departments can't just run tests for you because you had sex last week and just want to make sure it didn't take.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• They make me mad I mean just go buy your self the freaken test and wait How the Blank are we supposed to know lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I get frustrated with all those questions like that, but also it makes me kind of sad. My way of looking at it is: Either A) You want a baby and no matter how many neg. results you get, you want to believe that nausea or whatever is a baby. OR B) You don't want a baby and you are freaking out bc you weren't smart and didn't use protection. Either way, its frustrating bc we can't tell (We are not doctors or psychics!) The person is really just looking for reassurance and its usually hard to tell which way they want you to answer!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Maybe she's buying her pregnancy tests AND condoms at the 99cents store! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Cracks me up! I mean really if the symptoms dont give it away..how am i suppose to! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009