Whats your ultimate fantasy???? Have you told or do you keep it to yourself?

Mine is to be with a really hot girl but only to have her do everything to me, and my secret is that sometimes I get so "in the mood" I like to talk really really dirty. But no one knows, I've never told anyone. Except for those anonymous phone calls where I could let it all out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd like to be with another woman too...one with big boobs. I want her to do ME and not expect me to do anything to her. I want her to use a dildo on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Mine used to be a threesome with me, a woman, and a man. It wasn't as great as I imagined it would be. Now it's to be with 2 guys at once. I also like it rough.. one time my bf slapped me when we were having sex and I orgasmed instantly! I think I would like to do a rape rollplay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• All kept to myself, even here! :)
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I've always wanted someone to just suck on my nipples for a really long time. It is the only way I can really get turned on and I've never had a bf who paid enough attention to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• If I told you my fantasy you would think I'm nuts so I rather keep it to myself
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I've always wanted a girl to go down on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My SO && I have pretty much already played out all of our fantasies...lol. So now if we see something or think of something we want to try, we just tell each other.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• omg either I've lived all my fantasies or just gotten too old to have them anymore!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• That is exactly what I want Hot, BIG titties, Her do eveerything, me nothing except c*m in her face. I want her to use a dildo and eat me while those big t*ts bang into my a** and legs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I am totally into men, I'm a married woman, But I want to have a chick go down on me sooo bad I think about almost everytime I play
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2009