Nail Polish Remover (from the store) vs. Nail Polish Remover (from the nail salon)???

What kind of nail polish remover does the nail salon use that when they try to take off your nail polish it just rubs right off.

I was trying to take my own polish off and man I hated every minute of it it got to the point to where my joints in my hands were cramping up. (It could be old age...lol 45) Anyway do you know of any polish remover close to the nail salon that could be just as potent??? Thank you Ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The salons use straight acetone. You can buy it at wal-mart or any other place that sells nail polish remover. Just read the bottles, the more acetone that is in it, the easier the polish will come off.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I buy a big bottle of acetone nail polish remover from wal mart for like 3 bucks and boy it works wonders love it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• they use acetone..but if you are one who polishes/removes frequently, it will dry your nail/cuticles. i'd recommend only using one a week, then conditioning your cuticles.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009