Sex Dreams

Was it me or do you all get really good sex dreams while you were pregnant or while you are pregnant. Anyone know why that it because that for me was a wonderful benifet of being pregnant the dreams were awesome I think I had sex with every guy I knew in my dreams while I was pregnant. Some I never even wanted to picture myself with and think those were more of nightmares lol...

ladyluck09

Asked by ladyluck09 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah and I even had an orgasm in my sleepno joke it was weird

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i have no clue. But i have them too. all the time. shhh DH can't know! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes I have been having them too! And I think I've orgasmed as well. They are very intense and detailed...almost like its real life. So weird!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• oh the intensity of those oh-so-awesome sex dreams!! it's weird though, because my actual sex-drive has gotten really low..I just don't feel like actually doing it most of the time...but I definitely dream it (& love when I do lol).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2009