I feel so fatigue, help!!! I always have that "down in the dumps" feeling, cant help but from and walk around looking like a zombie. I feel so drained and im kind of depressed. I want 2 see a pshyciatrist so bad, but i have 2 wait till late august, and the other ones i called i have 2 send a copy of my social n medicaid card 2 them (fax it), does it cost anything? and where can i go do that at? Any advice for me will be so helpful. Thankyou, im just so tired of feeling like this!:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• going to psychiatrist will most likely end you up on some pill popping regimen, of toxic chemicals which only will mask the symptom, change your diet, eat healthy foods, fresh fruit and veggies, don't eat anything artificial, take Vitamin b12, omega 3 6 and 9,selenium, zinc, incorporate healthy foods into your lifestyle and you will see a difference, your body is bombarded with toxins everyday, the air you breathe, the water you drink, but you can do a lot by making smart choices in the foods you eat, cut out the big bad 5.

1. high fructose corn syrup

2 hydrogenated oils

3. artificial flavors

4 artificial colors

5 artificial preservatives

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I take 5HTP for depression. It works for me and I can get it over the counter. You can fax your info from an Office Depot, Staples or even the local library (but call first and see how much. Our's is $2.00) If the dr office is close by just take it and let them make a copy.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I recommend going to a doctor to be evaluated before trying any regimine, medical or otherwise. The reason the office is asking for copies of your ss card and insurance card is so they can get a preauthorization from the insurance so they know how many sessions the insurance will pay for. I was on Zoloft for a few months and it really helped me out. Everyone responds differently to each medication or treatment so what works for one may not work for another. Best of luck. Don't be afraid or ashamed to need help, it is ok.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2009