camping this weekend

were going camping in the morning until sunday I havent been in 4 years and before that never. Im sick had to go to the dr today for shot and expensive meds but I dont want to ruin hubby and kids weekend so im going. Hubby took the kids to this campsite for the day last friday and they were jumping off 12ft cliff in 100 ft water kids are 16 12 and 11 the baby is 4 but hes like me and dont like the water much. It scares me to death because they are talking about doing it again plus hubby is certified scooba diver or was....He hasnt done it in years maybe 20 years and hes talking about doing it this weekend. Im afraid I might have to come home without one of my family members (cliffs and scooba diving)I want them to have fun but am I being to 0verprotective? I will be sick and worried not to mention stressed.

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 12:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my kids wouldnt be jumping off any cliffs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I would say absolutely not to the cliffs and scuba. They can have fun snorkeling and playing in the water and doing regular "camp" stuff. Cliff diving is dangerous.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well but i see it is only 12 foot so that is not super high. If your older kids can swim well, and it's 100 ft deep water, I would be okay with that. Sorry I was thinking the higher cliffs, like 30 foot or more lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2009