malti-poos

We got a malti-poo last weekend and he is 6 weeks old has long white wavy hair and is very soft so we named him cotton. The kids call him cotton ball. anyone else have malti poos?

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 12:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pets

• My Aunt has one named prince. He is the most hyper dog i have ever come across in my life! Honestly I HATE that dog because of its hyperness and jumping all over people and constant barking. but my mil has one too and its soo loveable his name is Benji... He is super soft and cuddley! but prince... Ugh! lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Nope, I have a Shih Tzu named Abby and I love her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i have 2 maltipoo x shihtzus..theyre 7 months old now..both males (theyre brothers) and yaa they are pretty awesome!! 2 totally different personalities tho!! one cuddles, an snuggles up right on the couch or in bed, the other wants his space..one pees and poops outside, the other is still havin accidents in the house..one whines sooooooooooooo much, the other doesnt...one barks at neighbors and mailmen, one doesnt come back when called while were at the park..one growls when ya pick him up the wrong way, or tryu and give him a hug..lol...yaaaa..if i could mix the traits id have the perfect dog!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• ohh and theyre names are scruffy and bailey!! :) also have a golden retriever..dakota...hes my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like big dogs!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I used to have a maltese and he was precious, but not very good at training. He would run out the door every time someone came in our out. That is how he died. He ran out and got hit by a car. Now I have a chihuahua and a Pomeranian. I sooooo adore them. They are more mindful and train easier. They stay in when I tell them to. lol
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Six weeks is too young.

I hope you didn't pay too much for your MUTT.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 11:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• sorry never heard of them before. I asume its a maltese poodle. Can I ask if you bought it? I remember when I was younger when a maltipoo was a mutt and would be free, but I hear of people gushing how they saved a ton of money and only paid $300 for thier mixed "poo"
    but I bet its cute
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Designer dogs are still mutts
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009