What if you have a dirty little secret?

I've been married for four years and never showed this side of me to my husband... until now. I came home drinking (and a little more nerve) a few nights ago I woke my husband up by going down on him and things progressed from there, (so far nothing out of the ordinary) but, this time I got rough and wanted it pretty rough ,I talked really really dirty I took charge. I scared him ... he said, " You sounded like a f***king whore. Then laughed , but I know he meant it. I fell kinda wierd now. It's not something I want to do all the time, but once in a while, for me it really turns me on, some times its fun to be a "whore"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think you should feel weird about it. Tell him what you just told us, that you would like that every once in a while, but not all the time. Honestly, that is how my SO && I like it most of the time. Sometimes we make love with all the mushy "I love you"s && caressing, soft, slow sex, but sometimes we like to have rough sex, with all the dirty talk, spanking, etc....lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I think that all men secretly want their wives to act like whores. My ex even came out and told me this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Lol...there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you are not truly a whore, it's fine to pretend, haha. Most husbands would like that. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My husband loves it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• its fine as long as you are just his "whore"
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my mom used to say be a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom. Great advice. Her other sage words were don't let anyone take naked pix with your face showing. Who knew old people knew about that stuff?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• its normal i like it like that all of tne time. just be his dirty little whore... have some fun. i agree with the lady in the street and a freak in the bed
    swimbish

Answer by swimbish at 1:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2009