Just took a dollar store pregnancy test, Im suppposed to start tomorrow but my temp is still high. The test has a very faint line on the preggo line....I have a clear blue test should I re-test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• First morning urine has the highest concentration of the hormone that indicates pregnancy. So I would try first thing tomorrow.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I didnt know i was pregnant for a while because I was taking the dollar store ones thinking if it was positive Id get a better quality test. All My Dollar store tests were negative... As soon as I got a test from the drug store it was positive... Id take the other test to make sure!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I used the dollar store pregnancy test twice...I took 6 tests overall. I had a very, very faint positive line on the dollar store test..and sure enough, here I am 7 months later....pregnant. :) Everyone I talked to was right...if there is ANY positive line, you're pregnant...it will not show up without that hormone. Congratulations, mommy! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i took the dollar store test and it workd everytime i tested with it with both my boys itested like 6 times just to make sure lol.....u have to use them just like they say to.......y waste the money on the other ones when 1.00 test does the same at a 16.00 test thats a pack of onesies....lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• A faint line is still a line but I would wait to take the other one first thing in the morning when your urine is stronger. Keep us updated!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I'd say you're pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• A line is a line faint or not. If you really want the confirmation though wait a few more days and take the other test in the morning.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• You're pregnant. Congrats. :)
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009