what does this sound like?

ill be 28 weeks tomorrow and i have an appointment so ill talk to the doctor about it but i want opinions
since yesterday ive been having menstrual like cramps on and off, in my abdomin and lower back and pain in my inner thighs..ive also been having diarrhea like cramps on and off with NO diarrhea..ive had about 4-5 BMs since last night which is unusual for me but they are normal BMs..ive felt like my baby is pushing down and i kind of get a "i have to push" feeling for about a minute..ive felt that about 4 times since this started..
has anybody ever felt like this before & what did it end up being?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• part of that could be (round) ligaments stretching, and your uterus is probably pushing on your lower bowels.

Good Luck tomorrow!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• it sounds like preterm labor, though I hope thats not the case.
    best of luck and keep me informed.
    Hope all is well!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I had lots of cramps and I felt like I had to push once or twice but is was just the baby
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• could very well be preterm labor. But normally lot's of BM's mean you are literally about to have the baby. You'll be fine if you're not having contractions. That "urge to push" thing will only work if you're in active labor. Good luck at the doc's!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009