How can I make ground turkey in my meatloaf taste better?

wishicouldcook

Asked by wishicouldcook at 1:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• I like to add wosheshire souce to it celery salt groung mustard couple eggs milk and saltines but the souce gives it more flaver
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Worchestershire sauce is good, but so is some crushed rosemary and a little garlic salt., or use minced garlic .
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I grate onion into my meatloaf and meatballs. It is very yummy!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• For my turkey meatloaf, I use 2 lb ground turkey with 1 packet of either Lipton onion soup mix or Lipton vegetable soup mix, some worcestershire sauce, mustard, and garlic and herb flavored bread crumbs and an egg and mix it all together, then bake it in a loaf pan.

I also have a "mexican" style turkey meatloaf I make but its a bit more of a difficult recipe using oatmeal and tomatillo salsa but its super good if you want the recipe.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Lots of seasonings. You can also add a bit of ground beef and slowly take it out until you are used to the ground turkey only. Personally, I don't like ground turkey so I don't use it but from people I know that do, they do it gradually.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2009