has anyones husband just brought you flowers for no reason?? mine brought me 2 dz red long stemed roses. he said it was just because he loves me.

mommyof302

Asked by mommyof302 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• many times. Our anniversary is Saturday 28 yrs.He continually surprises me with thoughtful gestures.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes, if we get in an argument and he knows it's his fault he will get me something, one time we argued so he walked to the convenience store and bout me this glass purple rose (it was around valentines day) and said he was sorry for being such an ass

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yup, he sent me flowers alot while he was in Iraq too.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Oh, yeah. And I always ask him what he did this time. **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 2:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• MIne used to until we got married lol. While I was in college I was having a horrible week and was in a really pissy mood. He said he was coming over then was almost 40 min late getting there. So I open the door ready to tear him a new one and he stopped and bought me roses. Said he had to go to two different stores to find decent ones. I wanted to cry.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 6:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yep, especially when he's deployed. I think it's because he misses me so much. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• that's very nice of him. Some hubbies can be very considerate

Answer by admckenzie at 9:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Awwwwww.. :]

We don't have the money for that kind of stuff, but he always does the dishes and gives me back/foot rubs without me asking!
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My hubby does when we have some extra money, which hasn't been for awhile.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, he use to do it all the time for no reason. Now not as much we been together almost 7 years. He use to have them delivered to work for me.
    LandonsMom321

Answer by LandonsMom321 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2009