What should I say to the parents?

DS had some friends over. Well when I went outside to check on the grill one of them got into my bedroom and got my sunglasses of my nightstand. Well one of them broke and and put it on the bathroom sink. I know for 100% it was not ds. But what p!$$es me off is they didn't tell me. They should know better than to brake other peoples stuff. Should I say anything to the parents?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• probably not.... just watch them more closely in the future. I have a very good friend with three kids. Her six year old broke some of my son's motorcycles and hid them under a bush in the yard. I am 99% sure it was him.... but I've decided that it isn't worth upseting my friend over this. So, when ever her kids come to play, I watch that one like a hawk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don't think it will solve anything instead they might talk behind your back saying she made a big deal over sunglasses. But that would piss me off to
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009