I came across this site when trying to do some research about Obama being the antichrist...

And I was wondering what some of you think? I have never heard some of these things before and am wondering where they have come from?

The Bible Code shows that OBAMA will be ASSASSINATED by a GUNMAN in the hebrew month of TISHRI (Sept 29 to Oct 30) and that HILLARY will become the USA President who welcomes and accepts The Antichrist in 2010 AD.

Ironically, this false rumor that Obama is The Antichrist may be the reason he is assassinated. A deranged gunman may believe this rumor and shoot and kill Obama believing that he prevented Antichrist from coming.

There is much more on this site, very strange, wondering if any of you have heard these things?

http://www.satansrapture.com/obamanot.htm

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Huh...interesting. I don't like the guy in the least, but I have never pegged him as the anit-Christ, however I have never had a good feeling about him. My slight psychic training/instincts just have always told me something was off...I've often wondered if it's because deep down I have an inkling something bad is going to happen to him. Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing like that on him, it's just a feeling I get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I just read an earlier post about this and some people were saying they believe the Pope will be the antichrist. I remember years ago, before the Pope died, my cousin talking about the antichrist and that it would come after the Pope died, and it would be the new Pope. She also mentioned something about the color red. Then years later the Pope dies and the Pope that takes his place is wearing red shoes!! Creeped me out a little but I don't know too much about this stuff so I'll stop here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2009