KICKED OUT CONT...2

I forgot to tell how the daycare is going... The first director was there maybe 4 months. Ran into my dad one day at school and told she would never work for those people again. The second one was there a month and the third one was there for 6 months and told my sister that it was a nightmare (they went to highschool together) said the mrs.rich woman was nice to the kids until the moms left than very controlling. She wanted to sit in the office all day let the director do the work but yet try to tell her how to do it. I dont know who they have now but when I drive by there isnt many cars there. Do you think they will go to nheaven treating people like this because if they keep hurting people they will lose any will to go to church(the people) and they could be lost for eternity

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• First of all.... they will eventually run every one off.

Secondly, this is a blessing in disguise for your Mother. This is a great time to find a better church family...

Third.... to this comment " Do you think they will go to heaven treating people like this because if they keep hurting people they will lose any will to go to church(the people) and they could be lost for eternity" Well.... whether they "get in to heaven" is NOT for me to judge and frankly it is none of my buisness, nor is it yours... worry about YOUR eternity, and walk away from that church.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well, I wouldn't worry about the congregation. If they love god the way them seem to, they will find a home church or somewhere they are comfortabla (it is possible to hold a relationship with god without having to go to church). As for the pastor and his "know-it-all" wife, they'll finely smarten up one of hese days and realize they are running people off. When that day comes, they will either change their ways or leave the church altogether. It may take a while, but it will happen.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Its not our place to judge whether or not they have accepted Christ and will spend eternity with him. I have often wondered how people who are so mean can claim to know Jesus. The man, the Son of God who was so compassionate and loving to everyone. I dont have the answers, but I do know that I know Jesus, I believe in him and his message and I still have moments of meanness in me too. Im not perfect. Somepeople just get sidetracked by greed, selfishness and power. Lets just pray that they see the err of their ways and how they are hurting Gods people. I also believe there is a judgment especially for those whom claim to be leaders in Gods work but lead his sheep astray. Like pastors. I think they are held to a higher accountibility. Not that they will do everything right, but that they sincerely wouldnt just set out to destroy people. Lets leave the eternity up to God. Just get away from those people. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009