I also asked this in Just For Fun (figured i might get different views here)

I came across this site when trying to do some research about Obama being the antichrist...
And I was wondering what some of you think? I have never heard some of these things before and am wondering where they have come from?

The Bible Code shows that OBAMA will be ASSASSINATED by a GUNMAN in the hebrew month of TISHRI (Sept 29 to Oct 30) and that HILLARY will become the USA President who welcomes and accepts The Antichrist in 2010 AD.

Ironically, this false rumor that Obama is The Antichrist may be the reason he is assassinated. A deranged gunman may believe this rumor and shoot and kill Obama believing that he prevented Antichrist from coming.

There is much more on this site, very strange, wondering if any of you have heard these things?

http://www.satansrapture.com/obamanot.htm

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Seriously?! If Obama is assassinated, Hillary Clinton will not become President, Joe Biden will. And if he is assassinated too, than it goes to the Speaker of the House, and so on down the chain of command. They don't just pick someone at random, and they wont just hold another election. The VP will finish out Obama's term, and the next election will proceed on schedule. Doesn't the person who wrote that website have any basic knowledge of American Government?
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I have heard he nis the antichrist but I always thought it would be sadaam heussain (spelling) or osama benladin. who knows right now. This world is getting tough to live in and the coming will be soon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Obama's not the anti-christ.. doesn't fit all the criteria
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• although I have heard him compared to hitler
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Oh for crying out loud. People have been crying "He's the antichrist" since Chritianity began. There was Hitler, Charles Manso, Marilyn Manson, and I am sure there are SEVERAL others that i don't really know about. Besides, that sounds an awful lot like devination to me, and doesn't the bible say not to listen to people who do that?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• C'mon, folks. BILL GATES is the antichrist!

Answer by gdiamante at 2:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I was more referring to the things on the site like the statment in my OP, like the Bible predicts Obama will be assassinated and hilary Clinton will be come president and accept the antichrist or something like that. Those kind of odd statements in there that I have never heard of coming from the Bible.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Oh and BTW I do NOT think Obama is the antichrist, I was actually looking for one of the pages I read that disputes the claims that Obama is the antichrist when I came across that page and had never seen it before.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Have you ever read the Left Behind books? They're written by Bible scholars and their take on the antiChrist is that he will come from Northern Europe. Why does everyone think he will be American? And the Bible Code predicts Obama and Hillary...the Bible doesn't predict it. Anyway...this was an interesting post. I hadn't heard this interpretation before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Anon 13, you do realize that the LeftBehind series is fictional, right? And to be fair, you are right that no one knows where the anti-christ will come from. And I'm pretty sure (if it happens at all, since I don't really believe in what the bible teaches) that no one will acutally just "know" who the antishrist is. It could even end up being someone like BillyGraham or Pat Robinson (and I am NOT saying either of them are/where the antichrist).
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009