crazy dreams with reoccuring themes!

okay so i keep having dreams where i'm having sex with gay men, and i don't know why! i'm married to a (presumably) straight man, and i never used to have sexual dreams but for the last week it's been crazy!

i'm OCD but i dont have an obsession with gay men so i really cant tell why! im going to bring it up with my OCD therapist but my next appt isnt for 2 weeks and its killing me now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its normal i have had a few lol dont worry it just means you want something no woman can ever have... a gay man! lol you r most likely lusting after the friend ship a gay man can offer the security of a man w/ all the benefits of a great girl friend:D
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I continue to dream about the same house over and over again. I love the layout of the house and I'm happy to live somewhere different BUT in the dream my family is just walking around and not helping while I have this worried feeling about how I will furnish it. IDK, it bothers me. I am not going anywhere, I am pretty much stuck here in my house but this dream is just strange and I have it like 1-2 times a week for the past 3 months.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• you know what blended, i think you're right! thanks :]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009